Chamber Directory Quick Links
The mission of the Elwood Chamber of Commerce is to serve as the voice and advocate for the local business community. It seeks to unite all industrial, commercial, governmental and civic interests for the purpose of promoting economic growth, responsible government and a higher quality of life for all citizens.
The Elwood Chamber of Commerce is organized to achieve the following objectives:
A. Preserving the competitive enterprise system of business by:
- Fostering appreciation for the significance of the business community and an understanding of their concerns;
- Addressing issues that impact expansion and growth of business and community;
- Promoting investment to maintain competitive business success in the community;
- Enhancing business and public awareness about local, county, state and national governmental affairs.
B. Championing business and community growth and development by:
- Promoting economic programs designed to strengthen and expand the income potential of individuals and businesses within the area;
- Promoting civic, social and cultural programs which are designed to increase the functional and aesthetic values of the community; and
- Participating in community and business efforts to eliminate barriers to progress.
The 29th Annual Red Gold Chili Cook-off is Saturday, October 11. Find out more here…
The Madison County Community Health Center invites you to the 6th Annual Oktoberfest
Thursday, October 2, 2014, 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Northern Madison County Community Health Center located at 1518 Main St. (Elwood)
read more here…
Elwood Community High School Alumni Weekend!
Sunday, September 21, 2014
2:30 pm, Homecoming Parade
Friday, September 26, 2014
7:00 pm, Elwood vs. Oak Hill
Saturday, September 27, 2014
3:30 pm, Social Hour, High School Cafeteria
5:00 pm, Dinner & Program, High School Cafeteria
Get more info HERE…
Hinds Career Center is offering Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Certification classes beginning September 8. Click here for more info…