Chamber Directory Quick Links
The mission of the Elwood Chamber of Commerce is to serve as the voice and advocate for the local business community. It seeks to unite all industrial, commercial, governmental and civic interests for the purpose of promoting economic growth, responsible government and a higher quality of life for all citizens.
The Elwood Chamber of Commerce is organized to achieve the following objectives:
A. Preserving the competitive enterprise system of business by:
- Fostering appreciation for the significance of the business community and an understanding of their concerns;
- Addressing issues that impact expansion and growth of business and community;
- Promoting investment to maintain competitive business success in the community;
- Enhancing business and public awareness about local, county, state and national governmental affairs.
B. Championing business and community growth and development by:
- Promoting economic programs designed to strengthen and expand the income potential of individuals and businesses within the area;
- Promoting civic, social and cultural programs which are designed to increase the functional and aesthetic values of the community; and
- Participating in community and business efforts to eliminate barriers to progress.
~Sponsored by the Elwood Chamber of Commerce~
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
East Main Street Christian Church
Evening classes beginning June 1.
Deadline extended to April 3rd!
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Alexandria Fraternal Order of Eagles
217 E. Cleveland St.
Alexandria, IN 46001
Click the image for full details and application.
Harrison College and the Elwood and Alexandria Monroe Chambers are also hosting free résumé writing and soft skills workshops at various locations prior to and during the event. Click here for more info…
The community is invited to review their rights and the law at the end of life situations. Individuals will be present to assist in completing Advance Directives, POST (Physician Order for Scope of Treatment) and 5 Wishes. The panel will also be present to provide information and guidance through this process.