Chamber Directory Quick Links
The mission of the Elwood Chamber of Commerce is to serve as the voice and advocate for the local business community. It seeks to unite all industrial, commercial, governmental and civic interests for the purpose of promoting economic growth, responsible government and a higher quality of life for all citizens.
The Elwood Chamber of Commerce is organized to achieve the following objectives:
A. Preserving the competitive enterprise system of business by:
- Fostering appreciation for the significance of the business community and an understanding of their concerns;
- Addressing issues that impact expansion and growth of business and community;
- Promoting investment to maintain competitive business success in the community;
- Enhancing business and public awareness about local, county, state and national governmental affairs.
B. Championing business and community growth and development by:
- Promoting economic programs designed to strengthen and expand the income potential of individuals and businesses within the area;
- Promoting civic, social and cultural programs which are designed to increase the functional and aesthetic values of the community; and
- Participating in community and business efforts to eliminate barriers to progress.
Applications for the Home, Health & Garden Show are now available online. Click HERE for more information.
The House of Kim, along with the America Mid-West Taekwondo Association, is conducting a women’s (12 and up) self-defense seminar on Saturday, March 8, at the Elwood Armory, noon to 4 p.m. Cost is $25/ individual or $30/ family. The first two hours will consist of a presentation by Mr. Kurt Spivey, a specialist in women’s self-defense and awareness. The last two hours will be spent on basic self-defense techniques that are practical and easy to learn. Contact the House of Kim, (765) 552-7201 with questions or to pre-register.
Applications for the 43rd Annual Glass Festival are now online. Click HERE for more information.