Chamber Directory Quick Links
The mission of the Elwood Chamber of Commerce is to serve as the voice and advocate for the local business community. It seeks to unite all industrial, commercial, governmental and civic interests for the purpose of promoting economic growth, responsible government and a higher quality of life for all citizens.
The Elwood Chamber of Commerce is organized to achieve the following objectives:
A. Preserving the competitive enterprise system of business by:
- Fostering appreciation for the significance of the business community and an understanding of their concerns;
- Addressing issues that impact expansion and growth of business and community;
- Promoting investment to maintain competitive business success in the community;
- Enhancing business and public awareness about local, county, state and national governmental affairs.
B. Championing business and community growth and development by:
- Promoting economic programs designed to strengthen and expand the income potential of individuals and businesses within the area;
- Promoting civic, social and cultural programs which are designed to increase the functional and aesthetic values of the community; and
- Participating in community and business efforts to eliminate barriers to progress.
Chaucie’s Place and Children’s Bureau Inc. are offering a child sexual abuse prevention program for parentsand adults who work with children called Stewards of Children®, December 9, 2014.
United Way of Madison Countyand Hinds Career Center
would like to invite all 3, 4 and 5 year old children and their families to join us for a series of Family Fun Nights hosted at the Hinds Career Center. The next Family night at Hinds Career Center is Tuesday,
December 9, 2014.
Christmas Open House at The Old Watering Can. Friday, November 28, 1:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Check out this Holiday One Day Pass to Sam’s Club. No membership
required! now – 12/31/14!
Holiday Catering Special at Subway!